If you have any other questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 8, Saturday 9, Sunday 10th June, 2018
- Friday night dinner: Pagan Cider, Cygnet, 6pm onwards
- Saturday day session: Cygnet Town Hall, 8:30am - 5pm
- Saturday evening: Local farm for dinner, drinks and good times! Venue to be revealed as a surprise :-)!!
- Sunday day session: Cygnet Town Hall, 8:30am - 1pm
Have a look at our program to see some of the goodness lined up.
WHAT TO BRING:
Bring your own hot water bottle (seriously) and a cup! And anything required to serve your food contribution if you're doing so.
Saturday night dinner
For those coming along to the dinner and party on Saturday night...
· Please bring: all your eating tools - plate, cutlery, cup.
· BYO booze if you'd like some. A small amount of home brew has been donated by Anton, but you'll still need to bring more :-).
· An optional bus will be leaving from Cygnet at St James car park in the main street at 5:30pm and will return you to Cygnet around 10pm.Register your name here if you'd like to come on the bus. Please note, seats are limited.
The Cygnet area has lots of places to stay including a camp ground and caravan park. Check our a full list HERE to find something that suits you and your mates.